Padmavathy Heart Institute, a unit of Padmavathy Hospital is providing advanced Heart disease treatments to serve the people of mid South Kerala,Kollam . This is probably the most advanced cardiac centre situated in Rural India.The heart institute is headed by eminent Cardiac Surgeon of Kerala. Dr. G. Sumithran and he is the Chairman of Padmavathy Medical Foundation.
Padmavathy Heart Institute is a fully fledged cardiac center capable of handling all sorts of complex cardiac diseases for both adult and pediatrics. The heart institute started in January 2008 and has performed more than 1200 Angioplasties and above 1000 Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) with better success rate of International standards in a short span of two year.
Competent Medical Professionals
The Cardiology team is headed by Dr. Abhilash chief interventional cardiologist and Dr. Binu T.G Cardiologist
- High-tech state-of-the-art SIEMENS ARTIS ZEE FLOOR for handling all cardiac emergencies.
- Most modern non-invasive cardiac clinic with Color Doppler, TMT, Echo etc.
- Well equipped Intensive Coronary Care Unit.
- Ultra modern Siemens Cath Lab.
- Well equipped, centrally air conditioned Operation Theatre Complex.
- Round the clock cardiac emergency care
- Fully equipped Cardiac Mobile ambulance
- 24 hours cardiac laboratory, Blood Bank, CCU trained doctor
- Digital Cath Lab & Non invasive cardiac laboratory
- Zero infection System at CTVS ICU, ICCU & Cardiac Block
- Coronary Angiography & Angioplasty
- Primary / rescue Angioplasty for Acute MI
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral Angiogram, Angioplasty & Stenting
- Non Surgical devise closure of ASD, VSD, PDA
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery:
- Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Valve repair & replacement
- All types of Lung surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Total Arterial Coronary revascularization
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Thoracic Vascular Procedures
- Management of Congenital & Pediatric heart disorders
It is comprised of 24 hr helpline, 24 hr Mobile Ambulance service and cardiac emergency handling units.